Monday, April 23, 2012

Peanut Butter, Bananas and Chocolate! Need I Say More??

So like I said, I have the world's biggest sweet tooth. I am craving something sweet and tasty, but trying to be good too. Luckily I came up with a solution. I absolutely despise baking so this was an easy, no bake, vegan recipe!! So here it goes...

Peanut Butter and Banana Pudding with Chocolate Shell
14 oz. package silken tofu
3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
2 ripe bananas
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp + 1 tsp coconut oil
1/4 cup vegan chocolate chips

Blend the first 4 ingredients plus 2 tbsp of the coconut oil in a blender or food processor until smooth. Meanwhile, melt the remaining coconut oil and chocolate in a small pan. Separate the pudding into 4 pretty glasses. (I used margarita glasses partially because that's all I have, but also because they go with my badass apron.) Then just top each glass with a tablespoon or so of the chocolate and chill them in the fridge until they firm up. Yummmm

Badass Apron... :)





These were soooo yummy and I guess you could theoretically leave out the chocolate, add some fresh bananas and granola and have it for breakfast, but really what fun would that be?? ;) 



Oh p.s... Don't tell my brother there's tofu in these!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love it.. will try this next weekend. And I wont tell Grandpa

    ReplyDelete