Monday, October 8, 2012

Best Day of My Life.

If you know anything about me at all, you know I have a huuuuuuuge Jason Mraz obsession. I love love love Jason. I even have a Jason Mraz tattoo.

Smilers never lose and frowners never win, so let the sun shine in :)

Let me just break down the reasons I am a Mraz Maniac. First of all, he is so talented and witty and funny. His music can put me in a good mood no matter what. His voice makes my knees weak. He is a vegan!! (and I recently read an article where he said that being a vegan makes him better in bed! :o !!!) He lives on an avocado farm (and I love guacamole) in San Diego (one of my favorite places). He is a total hippie and cares about the environment and saving the planet and all that good stuff. But most importantly, and the biggest reason I love me some Mraz, is that he is exactly as awesome up close and in person as he is on stage and in videos and anywhere else you see him publicly.

Last year, my aunt and I drove 5 hours to and from San Diego just to go to his concert and turn right back around and come home. I thought that day was magical because I got to meet Toca, his drummer for that tour.

I know it's blurry, but it's what I've got.

Well yesterday, I topped the magic of that day. I went to Jason's concert here (yay!!! Thank you for coming to Vegas!!!!), and it was aMRAZing!!!!!!! I had much better seats this time (thanks Deedee!).

Anyway, aside from the spectacular performance, I got to meet Jason (and some other band members)!!!!!! 
Pinch me. That really happened.

Me and Mona Tavakoli

Praying that I can have his children??

By far, greatest thing that could ever happen to me. I'm still shocked that it did. I'm literally the happiest person on the planet. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all my aMRAZing, perfect, spectacular, happiest day ever. 

"I've got peace in my heart, got peace in my soul, wherever I'm going, I'm already home." <3


No comments:

Post a Comment